Lies and Untruths

In a quest to right wrongs created by environmental extremists in my own home town I keep running into lies and untruths all across the globe, told by extremists to scare the bejeezus out of people. This blog is a repository for debunking some of those extremist lies..... should I be kind and call them misformations of the truth?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Doctors Dispel Myths About Microwaving Food In Plastic - Yahoo! News

Doctors Dispel Myths About Microwaving Food In Plastic This myth is still running around the internet about 'dangers' involved in heating foods in plastic containers in your microwave. Here is another article - this one about an Oklahoma oncologist who explains it is more dangerous to eat some of the foods reheated in the containers.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a chemist too! Really I am, you can tell by my anonymous name on my Blogger account with no blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home